September 14, 2011

P. Meggy can't think

  • Apparently.
  • So this post is in semi-list form.
  • No numbers, just kind of a list.
  • Maybe I should put bullet points...(that would be too much work)
  • I mentioned yesterday that my head has too much thoughts in it?
  • Yeah
  • (let it be noted that at this time I finally decided to add bullet points)
  • Can you SEE the bullet points?
  • .....anyway, well, I keep trying to write two POVs, but I get distracted.
  • very easily.
  • and I wish I had my card deck...
  • I did learn a cardistry cut yesterday. It's very pretty. :)
  • Fun stuff.
  • Have I mentioned that our twitter feed comes up on the blog?
  • Yeah, it's there, on the left of the posts.
  • beneath the followers...
  • I told Melissa she should read the blog today.
  • DO YOU KNOW WHAT HER FIRST REACTION WAS?
  • she asked me "has it been updated?"
  • YES.
  • IT HAS.
  • MELISSA.
  • I DID IT LAST NIGHT.
  • GRRR
  • so I'm updating it now, just to prove that I can blog two days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment